Celebrate your Winter holiday tradition with both Trader Vic's Tom & Jerry Batter and Hot Buttered Rum Batter!
Tom & Jerry Recipe:
- 2 heaping teaspoons of Trader Vic’s Tom & Jerry Batter
- 1 ounce dark rum or brandy
- add boiling water, hot tea or coffee.
You can also use it liberally as a Tom & Jerry Glaze for your baked ham.
Hot Buttered Rum Recipe:
- Add 2 teaspoons of batter into a preheated mug
- 1.5 ounce of rum
- Fill with boiling hot water
It is also tasty with bourbon and brandy. Try it with hot or steamed milk and also delicious as a coffee sweetener.
Products of USA