Tea Zone Grass Jelly Making Set (Grass Jelly Powder & Grass Jelly Syrup) (2-Piece Set)
Make your own Grass Jelly with this Tea Zone Grass Jelly Making Set. Tea Zone Grass Jelly Powder usually needs to cook with Tea Zone Grass Jelly Syrup to give a full-body flavor. It is perfect for adding texture to your milk tea or herb tea.
Grass jelly (cincau), also known as leaf jelly, is a black herbal jelly dessert in East and Southeast Asia. The taste of grass jelly is mild and slightly bitter. This is the distinguishing characteristic that sets apart grass jelly from other jellies. By itself, it has a semi-sweet flavor that leaves a refreshing after taste, but for those who have more of a sweet tooth, you can easily enhance the sweetness with any type of added sweetener. Tea Zone Grass Jelly can be served cold or hot. The form of hot jelly is liquid and is a traditional Asian dessert served with toppings, like taro lump, red beans, green beans, mochi, taro balls, and boba.
Product of Taiwan
How to Make Grass Jelly
1 can Tea Zone Grass Jelly Syrup
1 bag Tea Zone Grass Jelly Powder
1100g Brown Sugar
1. Boil 7 L of water with 1 can of Tea Zone Grass Jelly Syrup in a large pot.
2. Add 1100 g of dark brown sugar and 1 bag of Tea Zone Grass Jelly Powder.
3. Stir well until boiling.
4. Make sure there are no bubbles and pour into a bucket container.
5. Set at room temperature until jelly cools.
6. Place in the refrigerator overnight before serving.